THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Seems like a lot of folks have been measuring their meat around here...

My tape measure is dual purpose, metric one one side and inches on the other, therefore anything over 2.54 CM will qualify. Now only to find a ribeye, Does bone in qualify? Bone in Entrecôte sounds yummy, pomme de terre, and legumes.

I'm on it!:-D

The only tape measures i hate more than the metric/english ones are the ones with the fractions on them. all those numbers distract me from what line im looking at.

Is Green Beer a vegetable?
green_beer_400.jpg

Dang Shaggy your last one with "special" rules got me my first Dilly Bar :thumb:

Yup no label showing what I cooked....... :pout:

So I may have to try and get another here, you know since there are 4 kinds to choose from now :heh:

I like this TD! I have not down a TD in a couple of years, but I think I will submit an entry for this one. Just need to figure out how to get that green veg on my plate. Maybe I will put it on a side plate so that after the photo I can toss it and then eat my meal!

So can I cook a 5"+ whole ribeye roast and then cut it to any thickness I want?
Cook to twice bake my potatoes and put that on the plate?
Or do will I get a Dilly bar?
I already have one of those in the freezer from a previous TD.

Cooking it as a roast and then slicing it would constitute prime rib, not a steak, at least in my opinion. You are making a roast. If you cooked it whole, and then plated the whole thing on your plate and ate it like a giant steak, I would probably vote for you... and then ask you to mail me the left overs..

Rules don't say you can only bake the potato once...

OK... I think I got this...

I roast a prime rib, serve it like a steak with baked potato soup and green beer.

Amidoinitrite?

:becky:

Back