Discussion Thread ->***SPECIAL*** "2016 Noob Showcase! " Throwdown (Entry & Discussion Thread) Lasts All Month!

I made this. Didn't cook it all, but I made it. Is this an entry? Do I keep my pants on?

According to the rules :

5. Entries must be Grilled or Smoked during the cooking process, or must prominently feature Grilled or Smoked ingredients which you prepared. Photos of your food on the grill or smoker are encouraged but not required (we love action shots).

So...no, that is not an entry. Please keep your pants on.

Is it legal to steal one of Sako's previous entry photos and claim it as my own?

Signed,
Just Curious

Oooh baby, the action is heating up!

Now I am going to have to find where the wife put the Nikon and up my game for the next entry.

According to the rules :

5. Entries must be Grilled or Smoked during the cooking process, or must prominently feature Grilled or Smoked ingredients which you prepared. Photos of your food on the grill or smoker are encouraged but not required (we love action shots).

Cook some and post a pic. Sausage is always a good choice around here.

Is it legal to steal one of Sako's previous entry photos and claim it as my own?

Signed,
Just Curious

That seems entirely fair, so long as it was "cooked from Friday 6/3 through the entry submission deadline of 12 p.m. Central US Time on Monday 6/27/16." Maybe just call it a "team entry"?

Not sure which picture is better so I will post this one as well, moderators please choose which is best for the contest please :)

Free, part of the challenge is selecting the right picture. Go with your gut. Which picture makes you want to crawl through the monitor and eat it.

BTW, if you go with the pic on the grill, might be better if it is rotated:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 595
Free, part of the challenge is selecting the right picture. Go with your gut. Which picture makes you want to crawl through the monitor and eat it.

BTW, if you go with the pic on the grill, might be better if it is rotated:

Terry I appreciate the advice and the pic with the slabs on the grill is the one I would chose....but have no idea how to rotate it :(

According to the rules :

What about this crappy pic of me also cooking it? Probably not fancy enough. Still no pants

EDIT!! This is NOT an official entry. It sucks. :-D

Last edited:
That could be an entry if you want. Please make sure to post "this is an entry" or it will be treated as standard run of the mill whackadoodlism.

This is complicated. You would think someone would post some rules...........

Ok, I give... I swore when I read this thread the other day there was a post showing a before/after pic after reading the photo pics but I'll be darned if I can find it now. I've looked in the TD thread and the pic tips sticky but can't find it. Unfortunately I don't recall who did the post just that it was carnitas (pulled pork tacos). Can anyone one help?

Ok, I give... I swore when I read this thread the other day there was a post showing a before/after pic after reading the photo pics but I'll be darned if I can find it now. I've looked in the TD thread and the pic tips sticky but can't find it. Unfortunately I don't recall who did the post just that it was carnitas (pulled pork tacos). Can anyone one help?

Would this be the post you were referring to?

http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/showpost.php?p=3568403&postcount=5

Back