THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Reverse Seared 2.5” Ribeye w/ Asparagus & Corn on the Cobb

My entry into the “Let’s See Your Best Grillshots!” Throwdown.

The cook thread can be seen here: http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/showthread.php?t=232233

Once it was up to 650 I put the steak back on.

After 3 minutes I flipped it and heard the sizzle. Love this shot below and please use it as my polling photo.

After another 3 minutes I took it off and covered it again and took it inside for a 10 minute rest. Here it is after the rest.

and now sliced up.

Here is everything plated up with a Sierra Nevada Torpedo Extra IPA.

Yum!

Thanks for looking.

ok... I feel like we're playing some demented version of the shell game here... I went through and marked all posts with pics that were NOT entries in an attempt to keep this organized. Please let me know if I missed something.

Please use this as my official entry

Unfortunately, you missed the entry cutoff time of 12pm, CST. :cry:

Throwdowns always end on Monday at 12pm CST, with the rare exception of Holiday weekends, in which case we usually extend them to Tuesday.

Don't let this deter you, though - you can certainly submit the same photo in the Noob Showcase Throwdown!:thumb:

Unfortunately, you missed the entry cutoff time of 12pm, CST. :cry:

Throwdowns always end on Monday at 12pm CST, with the rare exception of Holiday weekends, in which case we usually extend them to Tuesday.

Don't let this deter you, though - you can certainly submit the same photo in the Noob Showcase Throwdown!:thumb:

Dang it! I even re-read the entry rules before posting and somehow missed that. Oh well, I actually had another idea for the Noob throwdown but I'll see which picture comes out better.

Back