Discussion Thread -> "Let's See Your Best Grillshots!" Throwdown (Entry & Discussion Thread)

Reverse Seared 2.5” Ribeye w/ Asparagus & Corn on the Cobb

My entry into the “Let’s See Your Best Grillshots!” Throwdown.

The cook thread can be seen here: http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/showthread.php?t=232233

Once it was up to 650 I put the steak back on.

After 3 minutes I flipped it and heard the sizzle. Love this shot below and please use it as my polling photo.

After another 3 minutes I took it off and covered it again and took it inside for a 10 minute rest. Here it is after the rest.

and now sliced up.

Here is everything plated up with a Sierra Nevada Torpedo Extra IPA.

Yum!

Thanks for looking.

ok... I feel like we're playing some demented version of the shell game here... I went through and marked all posts with pics that were NOT entries in an attempt to keep this organized. Please let me know if I missed something.

Please use this as my official entry

Unfortunately, you missed the entry cutoff time of 12pm, CST. :cry:

Throwdowns always end on Monday at 12pm CST, with the rare exception of Holiday weekends, in which case we usually extend them to Tuesday.

Don't let this deter you, though - you can certainly submit the same photo in the Noob Showcase Throwdown!:thumb:

Unfortunately, you missed the entry cutoff time of 12pm, CST. :cry:

Throwdowns always end on Monday at 12pm CST, with the rare exception of Holiday weekends, in which case we usually extend them to Tuesday.

Don't let this deter you, though - you can certainly submit the same photo in the Noob Showcase Throwdown!:thumb:

Dang it! I even re-read the entry rules before posting and somehow missed that. Oh well, I actually had another idea for the Noob throwdown but I'll see which picture comes out better.

Back