THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Or on a chimney.

Can I consult some experts?

chimney-slide1.jpg

WTF has Buccs been drinking.......................anyway......:twitch: Only a crazy farking aussie, that's pissed to the eyeballls would come up with this.........:tsk: Fine, I'm in...........:becky: And as for the plastic figurine, thinking I'll post my beer in the money shot in a plastic bottle.............there that should cover it..........:thumb: Now all I need are some monkey brains, a couple of blue waffles and some Yak nuts..........Mmmmm now what for sauce, what for sauce............I know, I know I'll squeeze the Yak nuts.............Perfect.....:thumb:

Well, the definition of figurines is a small statue of a human, animal or deity.

So technically, the aircraft itself might be a figurine to those who worship aircraft.

Back