THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I’d try it, but probably for breakfast. I have some fatty most mornings. Used to use Mike’s hot honey quite a bit.

I would, bet a lot of sugars so id hit it lite, will look and see if i can find some today, be good on some dove poppers i bet, not having much luck getting the doves, almost none yesterday and today ain’t starting much better

I would, bet a lot of sugars so id hit it lite, will look and see if i can find some today, be good on some dove poppers i bet, not having much luck getting the doves, almost none yesterday and today ain’t starting much better

They're all in my alley, in town-- reckon that's where the water is. Literally a bunch of dove using water run off gutters and pot holes. Real dove, not the pigeon sized Asian Ringnecks

I saw a ton of Stubbs sauce in Kroger yesterday.Not sure of that kind,not a Stubbs fan.

Back