Detroit style pizza

There's a place in Yorktown that looks promising called Union Brothers pizza looks like Buddy's the only problem is, that's about a 55 minute drive from me. No dining room so there isn't any going and picking it up and getting it home still hot. I mean I could try and make it and I will I guess, maybe Sunday before the Lions game.

If and i stress if skeasers is fresh its edible but since its "hot and ready" like other fast food quality varies due to freshness. For some reason $8 hr pie makers sometimes lack the passion of quality control. They give you that dirty look when you want a fresh one. Jsperk the one that has better pizza probably has a manager who impements a form of standards where the other locations hold pies for hours.

If and i stress if skeasers is fresh its edible but since its "hot and ready" like other fast food quality varies due to freshness. For some reason $8 hr pie makers sometimes lack the passion of quality control. They give you that dirty look when you want a fresh one. Jsperk the one that has better pizza probably has a manager who impements a form of standards where the other locations hold pies for hours.

The good one near me is the only one left in the local Kmart stores. They don't have them ready. All are made to order. So sometimes you have a like 40 mins depending on orders but that's why they are better probably. All the others places have them ready to go.

the one I go to is always busy, the pizza is always fresh and sometimes you even have to wait a few minutes for the Hot and Ready to come out of the oven

For $5, a quick, fresh, cheap pizza like that is a deal in my book.

They even open the box and show you the pizza before you buy it

Back