THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ahill450

Knows what a fatty is.
If you are new to competition this will be a great event to get started or if you have been competing for a while it will be a great way to get some real time practice in. There is 15 spots left. For more information call the number on the flyer or email me at salsbbqteam@yahoo.com

Attachments

Because it is just the first year and it is to raise money for the church youth group the only pay out is to GC and it is $200 and a trophy. A plaque will be given to 1st place winners in each meat category and 2nd and 3rd will receive ribbons. Hopefully if this year is a success next year will be bigger and with more and bigger payouts.

Meat categories are Chicken, Pork Ribs, and Pork.

Rules are extremely similar to KCBS backyard rules the only difference is with more leeway on types of cooking devices. (The Church is allowing electric smokers to be used). Next year that will change also and only wood, charcoal, and pellets will be allowed.

You can PM me your email address and I can send a copy of rules and application.

Back