crab stuffed tomatoes with corn and red potato and beer bread

• Thread starter Rick's Tropical Delight
  • Start date
What kind of box mix? Bread or cornbread?

it's a beer bread mix from "tastefully simple". they have two different kinds of beer bread, bountiful and wheat. this one is bountiful and it's kinda sweet so it can be used as a dessert which is what i'm planning for tonight if there's any of that pan left. i could always make another pan, i reckon :biggrin:

it's a beer bread mix from "tastefully simple". they have two different kinds of beer bread, bountiful and wheat. this one is bountiful and it's kinda sweet so it can be used as a dessert which is what i'm planning for tonight if there's any of that pan left. i could always make another pan, i reckon :biggrin:

Thanks, I saved the link to favorites. I gotta try that bread8)

If you are ever in Dallas you have a place to stay with me!

I will buy the food and watch you cook!

If you are ever in Dallas you have a place to stay with me!

I will buy the food and watch you cook!

I think he should fly out here to Seattle and give me some personal cooking lessons when I get my BGE next month...I'll even spring for the air-fare!!!:mrgreen:

JD

I think he should fly out here to Seattle and give me some personal cooking lessons when I get my BGE next month...I'll even spring for the air-fare!!!:mrgreen:

JD

i'm flying to portland next month and then working my way up to seattle for the ohio state/washington game!
:biggrin:

Back