Costco Prime Packers - They DO Exist!!!

Checked the store in Homestead today and only saw choice flats. SAD

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

I heard about them here, joined last Friday because I stopped at one with a whole cooler of them, weird the flats cost more a lb.

Just wanted to update anyone in the area. Stopped by the Cranberry Twp. location today and there were 3 Prime Packers in the cooler. Looks like they may be here to stay, at least for the Summer. I was gonna chat with the meat department, but was in a hurry...

Went to Costco in Homestead and asked about prime packers, was told mgr. would call me if I left my number. He called to say he could not get them. He said they were not available in his order book. Said something about the warehouses. Me with 34 yrs of grocery experiences 20 in management asked don’t they pull from the same warehouse and was told yes. I mentioned Cranberry has them and I don’t know why he can’t get them. I’m going to call and speak with the Store Director or Manager at some point.

He told me I would need to order a case (hmmm I thought he couldn’t get them) I get it, he doesn’t want to kill his sales on flats which are really high priced.

I guess he just doesn’t want the sale.

Back