THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tired, sore and I have about 10 pounds of chicken grease to clean out of my smoker. But I would do it again today if I could. Great event again. Thanks to everyone that helped. I tried to cook enough turkey this time so that everyone that volunteered could get some.

Attachments

I have to miss this event each year due to other obligations and I hate it every time. I have to get out to this event next year. This is the kind of stuff that I love about the Brethren.

Alas, had to miss this year for the first time ever; the spirit was willing but the flesh was weak due to a torn bicep in my left shoulder and a flare up of the ol' sciatica. (They shoot horses, don't they?) Nevertheless, noted several new faces this year along with stalwarts from all the years as well so I know it all came together in true Brethren style. Congratulations to all for another job well done.

Back