Roll Call. Inside 30 days. Chest to Chest/Cent KS BBQ Great Bend KS Sep 3 to 5, 2010

Plan is to roll in 4 Legs Up style at about 11pm on Thursday night. Will someone be there to place me and inspect my C2C brisket?

Someone (me maybe?) will make sure to be there. Kent was talking about sleeping at the contest but I'm not sure what nights. I will make sure to accomodate you, I am glad you're able to make it! I think earlier Kosmo was planning to arrive later on Thursday and wanted some Prime Rib saved for him, how about you?

Someone (me maybe?) will make sure to be there. Kent was talking about sleeping at the contest but I'm not sure what nights. I will make sure to accomodate you, I am glad you're able to make it! I think earlier Kosmo was planning to arrive later on Thursday and wanted some Prime Rib saved for him, how about you?

I just got home from helping Audrey with a catering job and a Cub Scout meeting. We haven't unpacked yet and I have nothing ready for the contest. Looks like I won't arrive until Friday morning. I may or may not cook Chest to Chest. I'll decide once I get there if that's okay.

I just got home from helping Audrey with a catering job and a Cub Scout meeting. We haven't unpacked yet and I have nothing ready for the contest. Looks like I won't arrive until Friday morning. I may or may not cook Chest to Chest. I'll decide once I get there if that's okay.

Chest to Chest turn-in time is 7:00 pm. Hopefully that will give you time for a hot & fast if nothing else. There is supposed to be help available for setting up if you need it. Are you coming alone? I have 2 young ladies available for Saturday to run boxes if you would like, only 1 can be there Sunday. They will be assigned to whoever asks first.

David - any idea on how many teams are entered for 1 & 2?

When we had our committee meeting last Sunday the numbers were not as high as we had hoped. Hopefully a lot of teams were waiting till the last minute. We are planning on 12 to 15 teams for the Chest to Chest, and I hope at least another 20+ for contests 1 & 2. Rumor has it that Cool Smoke is driving in from Virginia to compete. He qualified for Chest to Chest, so I hope he makes it.

When we had our committee meeting last Sunday the numbers were not as high as we had hoped. Hopefully a lot of teams were waiting till the last minute. We are planning on 12 to 15 teams for the Chest to Chest, and I hope at least another 20+ for contests 1 & 2. Rumor has it that Cool Smoke is driving in from Virginia to compete. He qualified for Chest to Chest, so I hope he makes it.

According to Facebook he was in Salina earlier today.:laugh: Hope all the C2C cooks enjoy the spread that Kelly and Roni put on for the teams! He does a fine Prime Rib, and the fried Mac 'n Cheese is good stuff too!

Current plan is to roll in about 7am Friday morning. Hopefully someone will be there to check me in.

Back