THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Can be nothing but good.
Bill that's exactly what I was thinking! lol

Love it sounds great! Let us know please.
Thanks, without question this was in the definition of "stupid good" To think this roast was less than $2.50 too.

The leftover cheese went on the potato that was baked in the fire.

IMO this was more of a sirloin roast but regardless it was amazing!

I cook a lot of pork loin, going to have to try this, might just cut slits, imbed shredded cheddar like I do garlic cloves and jalapeños, maybe I'll do all three. Keith that looks fantastic :thumb:

That is so incredibly delicious looking! That goes beyond thinking outside of the box! Great job on another one of your fine cooks Keith, I look forward to coming on here for a lot of reasons...one of them is to see what you have cooked!! :clap2::clap2:

I cook a lot of pork loin, going to have to try this, might just cut slits, imbed shredded cheddar like I do garlic cloves and jalapeños, maybe I'll do all three. Keith that looks fantastic :thumb:
Interesting, let me know how that works.

Next time for me I think I'm going to put the cheese in a glass of sorts and double boil, that way it'll be easier to get it into the injector. I used a mix of cheddar cheese spread and block cheddar this round.

lookin crazy good!
It sure was Tom and I know what's for lunch today! lol :hungry:

That is so incredibly delicious looking! That goes beyond thinking outside of the box! Great job on another one of your fine cooks Keith, I look forward to coming on here for a lot of reasons...one of them is to see what you have cooked!! :clap2::clap2:
Thank you very much! Brethren on here make lots prettier meals than me but I do try to be creative! lol

Back