THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wicked Smoke BBQ

Full Fledged Farker
We have a 100 person wedding to cater this weekend and they selected two meats, and two sides.

I figured that at 4oz of meat I needed 25lbs of cooked brisket and 25lbs of cooked pulled pork. So I have 56lbs of brisket uncooked, and 49lbs of butts uncooked.

Also, I have two full size pans that are 3 1/8" deep of baked beans and two full size pans same size of Mac & Cheese. The sides will be 4oz a piece sides.

I also have two full pans 3 1/8" deep of banana pudding which we will be serving 4oz of to go along with a sheet cake.

Am I missing anything?

Doesn't a #10 can of baked beans yield approximately 22 servings? Since they are cheap at least do a half pan as a back up. That won't kill profit too much. The Mac and cheese will depend on how dense you make it.

My pans of mac n cheese yield about 56 4oz servings and I find on average I can feed 40 people per pan. So for 100 people I'd have 3 pans of mac. 2 pans of beans would be fine. If serving brisket and pork (self serve) on a buffet no sandwiches I'd figure higher than 4oz per person personally but you would probably be okay with that.

Back