THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lighters? Hell, I'm using up an old case of matches we had!

Can be a bit of a B in the wind, but otherwise works just fine.

I do the same. Box of 300 matches =$3. I use 2 per chimney, 4 if I'm having a really bad day lol

I'm so tired of those cheap lighters that we all use to light our grills and smokers, that I could scream. They never seem to work and if they do it is only for a short number of times. I am in search of a lighter that will last and put out a good consistant flame.

I came across this from Zippo.

http://www.zippo.com/product.aspx?id=1023899

Anyone else have this issue? What solutions have you found work the best.

Thanks

Brandon

Does anyone know if this Zippo is refillable?

I'm so tired of those cheap lighters that we all use to light our grills and smokers, that I could scream. They never seem to work and if they do it is only for a short number of times. I am in search of a lighter that will last and put out a good consistant flame.

I came across this from Zippo.

http://www.zippo.com/product.aspx?id=1023899

Anyone else have this issue? What solutions have you found work the best.

Thanks

Brandon

I have the same problem finding something that will light my weed burner when the wind is blowing. I try to keep a bic lighter handy but something a bit larger would be better.
I've been through so many of those cheap stick lighters, I need something that's refillable.
My weed burner is ancient, but it still works great once I get it lit. :grin:

i have been using one of these.....

d32a3097-4bd2-4893-9805-a938e42fff12_400.jpg

Take the plunge and never look back.

BULL FECES I use mine on My MiniWSM, OTS, Stick burner, UDS, and occasionally the ECB when pressed to do a bunch of chicken. You got to be smarter than what your working with.:thumb:

This is ambiguous. Please clarify;-))

BULL FECES I use mine on My MiniWSM, OTS, Stick burner, UDS, and occasionally the ECB when pressed to do a bunch of chicken. You got to be smarter than what your working with.:thumb:
But how do you light the feces?

i have been using one of these.....

d32a3097-4bd2-4893-9805-a938e42fff12_400.jpg
I have been using one of these for quite a while with no problems from igniter or anything else.
Works fine on anything but big smokers. I light tiki torches and things like that too. Very controllable flame.

Back