THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

HBMTN

is One Chatty Farker
Another year of catering has come and gone and I'm ready for a slow down and winter break. We have a few more jobs on November but all a winter slow down means is I have about 4 months to repair/refurbish 6 months worth and stuff that needs attention that we don't have time for in the summer LOL. This catering thing has taking me on a wild ride to places and things I never though I would do. Business has grown steady by 20% annually until this year and it grew by almost 40%. We have way more booked for next year than we have ever had going into winter. Still not at a point that I can make a really good income along with hiring a full time staff assistant (which I really need). I have as many at 12 part time staff members when catering events but could really use a full timer to share the load of the behind the scenes details etc. Oh and did I mention the $50,000 i equipment I could use as well... Anyway we're taking it one day at a time. I posted some of these pic's last year but I have updated it to add this years photo's along with a few that were taken by one of the best wedding photographers I have ever seen who shot a wedding we catered, you'll be able to tell which shoots were hers.

http://s42.photobucket.com/user/Ruben111/slideshow/Catering

Very nice! I see a lot of hard work in those pix - looks and sounds like it's paying off - congrats!

Back