Camping and cooking in the desert (long)

Wow, you sure knnow how to rock your screen name! Did you have any uninvited guests like mountain loins smelling all that good food? First class all the way Sir!
Thanks Mike. Have never seen any large predators out there. Mostly hawks vultures, and chipmunks.
Looks great Marty!
Beautiful location too!
Thanks Jeanie.
Looks like a great time in a beautiful location with prime looking food!!!

Memphis Elite

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Thanks

Now that’s the way to “rough it” bro :)
Appreciate the story and pics. Wish I committed to camping more often.

Looks great. I didn't realize we are so close to one another as I'm off the 15 and limonite. I was actually camping 2 weeks ago with the new to me trailer we just got, (maiden voyage). We were out near Slash X Cafe near Barstow. I couldn't believe all the flowers etc. I've never seen it quite like that. Where it's normally just dirt everywhere it was probably 1-1.5' tall everywhere. Here's a couple of shots I got. Not trying to hijack your thread at all.

Last edited:
Now that’s the way to “rough it” bro :)
Appreciate the story and pics. Wish I committed to camping more often.
Thanks. Gave up "roughing it" a long time ago!
Looks great. I didn't realize we are so close to one another as I'm off the 15 and limonite. I was actually camping 2 weeks ago with the new to me trailer we just got, (maiden voyage). We were out near Slash X Cafe near Barstow. I couldn't believe all the flowers etc. I've never seen it quite like that. Where it's normally just dirt everywhere it was probably 1-1.5' tall everywhere. Here's a couple of shots I got. Not trying to hijack your thread at all.
We are very close (Off Archibald between 10 and 210). Great pics, thanks.
Man,this is the real life I have to say.
I love camping,that great! Hope someday I can join with you:D

BTW,we r holding a BBQ THERMOMETER GIVEAWAY,2 prizes for one winner! Index blw link,join us!

https://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/showthread.php?t=270700

Thanks, obviously I love camping too!

Last edited:
Back