THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

tgstrang

Full Fledged Farker
Yeah buddy! Every year my buddies and I have a golf tourney down at the Lake of the Ozarks. This was the first year I had the Shirley and man it made cooking for 25 dudes a whole lot easier than the UDS. I made Jerk Wings (marinated them in my Jerk Recipe and then hit with Plowboys the Jerk Rub), HDD Wings, ABTS, Briskets (one injected with Kosmos and rubbed with Salt, Pepper and Bovine Bold the other was not injected Rubbed with S&P and Oakridge Santa Maria), 2 Butts (injected with a mix of apple juice, a tad of white vinegar and Oakridge Game Changer...1 was rubbed with Oakridge Competition Beef and Pork and the other with Oakridge Secret Weapon). I also made Kerry Hog's Apple Beans and ol TQ's mac n cheese recipe that he posted a few weeks back. I really should have taken more pics but I was partying pretty hard a long the way and forgot. Everything turned out awesome!

Attachments

Back