Bourbon maple glazed ham on the Mak 2*

sudsandswine

Quintessential Chatty Farker
I picked up a ham from Costco during my last supply run a few weeks back...decided to throw together some dishes with what we had on hand, but maybe not what we typically would eat on Easter.

Lately I have been using this bourbon barrel aged maple syrup in a bacon cure and thought it might make a good ham glaze in lieu of the little spice packet that came with the ham. Cubed Russet potatoes ,olive oil, salt, garlic powder, paprika, and Italian seasoning. Ol’ reliable green bean casserole from a pantry dive. DIY yeast rolls...came out a little doughy, not bad my my first time...I’m not a baker. Give me meat and fire.

If the ham gets bourbon at 10:30 AM then so does the cook

Prepping the taters

All done

Sides are done

Time to eat - everything came out pretty tasty :thumb:

I picked up a ham from Costco during my last supply run a few weeks back...decided to throw together some dishes with what we had on hand, but maybe not what we typically would eat on Easter.

I have been using this bourbon barrel aged maple syrup lately in a bacon cure and thought it might make a good ham glaze in lieu of the little spice packet that came with the ham. Cubed Russet potatoes ,olive oil, salt, garlic powder, paprika, and Italian seasoning. Ol’ reliable green been casserole from a pantry dive. DIY yeast rolls...came out a little doughy, not bad my my first time...I’m not a baker. Give me meat and fire.

If the ham gets bourbon at 10:30 AM then so does the cook

Prepping the taters

All done

Sides are done

Time to eat - everything came out pretty tasty :thumb:

Nice work... and a beautiful plate of food!!!

Back