THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

chuckswagonbbq

Knows what a fatty is.
Name or Nickame
Chuck
I just got in a shipment of Blues Hog products last night. I got a jar of the Raspberry Chipotle sauce. One word description, PHENOMENAL!!!!! The best finishing sauce I have ever used. I am going to have to use some it on one of my catering jobs.

We grilled up some pork chops last night and finished with the sauce. My son, who usually does not eat pork chops, had two pieces. He loved them. Unfortunately I did not take pics. I will next time though.

Thanks for the heads up, I will get some of this on my next order. I have wanted to try their Tennesse Red for a while, just havent got around to ordering it yet.

Gotta give that a try.
The Tennessee Red is great.
The honey mustard is good on ribs.
and the regular is just farkin good.

I had a sample bottle and I loved it. Bill said to put it on biscuits, but I'll have to wait until I order some to try that.

A,ll Blue Hog products are great, but the wierd thing is how different they taste or compliment the meat versus just trying out of the bottle. I dont like any of tasting from the bottle, but love them on meat.

Back