THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pete's Meat

Knows what a fatty is.
I don't mean to take business away from anyone on the forum here, but I just paid $3.99 each for bottles of Blues Hog original and Tennessee Red at Cost Plus World Market.
They're normally $4.99 but with a summer kick off sale they're down to $3.99. It may be a good time to stick up.

There's not too many brethren that would be opposed to a deal. Although if you use a lot of it, big poppa is the best place to get it by the gallon when they are running their free shipping specials.

I love World Market. It's where I get the best price on walkerswood Jamaican jerk paste.

Thanks Pete's Meat for the "Heads Up". I bought Rufus Teagues rub and Blue Hogs rub for way cheap at World Market. They are marking down their rubs plus they are 30% off for Memorial Day. Time to stock up on some top notch rubs and sauces.

Back