THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I'll show my appreciation!

Leftover this:
20150923_175017_zps5pbs7e4o.jpg

Turned to this:
20150925_130031_zps400p2bf2.jpg

And this (ignore the stylish footware):
20150925_130757_zpsjimnnab8.jpg

And this:
20150925_131308_zpsxomtdev0.jpg

On another note, that Pizza oven topper is :thumb::thumb:. Is that an add on/accessory that I can get for my 36" griddle, or is that an entirely separate unit?

I'll show my appreciation!

Leftover this:
20150923_175017_zps5pbs7e4o.jpg

Turned to this:
20150925_130031_zps400p2bf2.jpg

And this (ignore the stylish footware):
20150925_130757_zpsjimnnab8.jpg

And this:
20150925_131308_zpsxomtdev0.jpg

On another note, that Pizza oven topper is :thumb::thumb:. Is that an add on/accessory that I can get for my 36" griddle, or is that an entirely separate unit?

Great looking food... i love me a grilled sub.

The blackstone pizza oven is a standalone unit. It uses propane to cook insanely good pizzas insanely fast. Moose posted some nice pics on the first page of the thread and did a full review here:

http://mooseonfire.com/home/2015/1/4/product-review-the-blackstone-pizza-oven

Just browsing through...can't wait for my griddle to arrive. First cook after seasoning will likely be a big breakfast cook. Green chile cheese burgers after that. Looking forward to doing something like Cowgirl's pizza cook on it.

+1 on the oven. It produces excellent pizza. I got a deal but now that I know how well it works, I would probably pay the list price to replace it.

damn. i recently came into some money and i was thinking about getting one of these, and now i definitely want one, especially after seeing the pizzas.

i have a table top electric griddle, but i'm sure this would be a lot better, right? better cooking surface with more even heating? i'm pretty sure i'd go with the 4 burner 36" version. I don't do burgers too often, so i'd probably use these most for breakfast, I LOVE cooking pancakes and french toast, and also breakfast sandwiches and home fries. I was having a hard time justifying the purchase for just that, but I figure I can also use this to keep my meat warm when I have big cookouts, I can just put the pans of meat on the blackstone set on the lowest setting so I'm not serving luke warm meat.

another issue I have is that I live in upstate NY, and we can get some pretty harsh winters. I'm good about keeping my stuff covered, so If it's covered will it still hold up good after a long winter?

Kyle i really want one of those pizza ovens even though ive never cooked a pizza before. I do have the griddle. I left it all winter covered and it came out fine. Didn't use it much in the winter. Ive since moved and its parked in my 3 season porch.

As you mentioned breakfast and burgers are great uses but don't forget it can be used for stir fry in place of a wok and for grilled subs. Cheesesteaks are just the surface. bbq meat chopped and griddled on a toasted bun is one of my favorite uses of leftover bbq.

Edit- they are sooo much bigger and better than a counter top electric griddle.

Kyle i really want one of those pizza ovens even though ive never cooked a pizza before. I do have the griddle. I left it all winter covered and it came out fine. Didn't use it much in the winter. Ive since moved and its parked in my 3 season porch.

As you mentioned breakfast and burgers are great uses but don't forget it can be used for stir fry in place of a wok and for grilled subs. Cheesesteaks are just the surface. bbq meat chopped and griddled on a toasted bun is one of my favorite uses of leftover bbq.

Edit- they are sooo much bigger and better than a counter top electric griddle.

awesome. i'm not sure that I'll grab one this weekend but maybe the one after. I'm pretty sure I saw one at a local Lowes or Home Depot, i'll see if i can find some coupons or something

Back