The Executioner
The Judge

RButtsRSmokin

Ozark Heat
R Beef Rub

Butcher BBQ

Honey Rub

All these rubs are awesome and have been used with much success

We use our own in comps, but sometimes layered with commercial rubs.

I've never tasted anything from Simply Marvelous that wasn't... Well, simply marvelous :-D

Killer Hogs is good, still haven't used it in comps but been experimenting with it at home. It has pretty mild flavor profile, but somehow seems to really accentuate smoke flavor.

I really wanted to like the Black Ops, since so many good things have been said about it. But I didn't, for me it was too spicy and didn't bring anything to the table so to speak..

Simply Marvelous rubs and Big Poppa Smokers rubs go great together. Full disclosure, I am sponsored by them, but wouldn't use them if I didn't think they were the best rurubs out there. I used them before I was sponsored by them.

Anyone messin' around with Simply Marvelous Hooch? I am having some fun with that stuff, outstanding rub.

I use SM Sweet Seduction, Cherry, Peppered Cow....heck I use all of them, have since Steph started up.

3Eyez Beef is really good, so is Big Poppa's Double Secret Steak

Ribs on occasion I have won back to backs with Obie Cue Sweet and Heat. Or Smokin Guns Hot

The list goes on and on.

Oh and BPS Cash Cow with Cattle Prod.

I've developed a MSG sensitivity. Ditched a good number of rubs because of it.

I use (in no particular order) BPS, Simply Marvelous, Butcher BBQ Rubs and Dizzy Pig, plus additional add ons like chipotle and cayenne, salt and pepper.

Mine is new to the market but has helped earn me lots of $$ over the years on ribs and chicken. Others are getting top calls with it as well.
I also use the #WCO rubs in contests, they are money makers too!

rubselfie.jpg

Mine is new to the market but has helped earn me lots of $$ over the years on ribs and chicken. Others are getting top calls with it as well.
I also use the #WCO rubs in contests, they are money makers too!

rubselfie.jpg
I will try it for sure. Thank you

• Thanks
Reactions: Rub
I see any ones you recommend over the others I see there is quite a few

These are my go to rubs for comps
Simply Marvelous: Sweet Seduction, Pecan, Apple, Peppered Cow, Popitude
BPS: Money, Sweet Money, Cash Cow, Double Secret Steak, Happy Ending

Triple 9 Swine

Attachments

• received_10153952012872232.jpg
    received_10153952012872232.jpg