Behind the scenes of the grand opening of the newest BBQ Brethren BBQ joint

Didn't expect to log on and see this thread! It's been a 6 month roller coaster ride, but we are having a hell of a good time. In addition to our standard menu we are having fun with some featured items each weekend to keep it fresh, like the tri tip sandwiches we are doing this weekend. I have made a lot of new friends and continue to meet awesome people. The feedback from customers is very rewarding and keeps us motivated. Ive also got to meet a bunch of brethren who have traveled long distances to visit. I believe ren (awaa) is coming to visit this weekend.

Dang :hungry:

attachment.php

My boy is stationed at Norfolk. I'll have to tell him about your place and have him go try it...

thank you for the kind words brethren, for anyone who is planning a trip keep in mind that the brewhouse is open 7 days a week but we only sell BBQ on Fridays (starting at 5) and saturdays 12-9pm. There are some weekends that we take off, we announce those weekends ahead of time on our facebook page.

that's the "tower" sandwich, we ran it as a special a few times and then put it on the menu starting a few weeks ago, it has been a huge hit. brisket-pulled pork- mac and cheese sauce-slaw-pickles-toasted bun

Yes please!

Back