THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Those look great. I'm always looking for things to do with leftover pork shoulder, Pastrami (not usually much left over). I have deep fat fried pork shoulder, with sauce, in a lumpia wrapper (Spring roll). I have done Rueben's as well. The high heat kinda kills the subtle flavors, IMO.
The most popular thing I have done with pulled park is take Lumpia wrappers and cut them down into about 2 inch squares, stuff each one into a small cupcake pan and bake until crisp. Add pulled pork, sauce and coleslaw(if desired). These are devoured at parties... You can make the Lumpias in advance but don't stuff until near ready to serve.

Thanks Marty I'll have to check those out too, sounds like another great way to use leftovers and add a new flavor to traditional BBQ.

Thanks Shagdog!

Deep Fried Pulled Pork Ravioli

Santas BBQ has been making them for years now,
Top of the picture are Pulled Pork
Bottom is Lobster

Attachments

Last edited:
Back