BBQ On The Farm- Yardley, PA (6/6-8) KCBS

The only thing better than having access to a hot shower at a comp is having acces to your own hot shower. We only live about 10 or 12 minutes away. Can't wait to see everyone there again this year. Sorry to hear about the Polocks though.

Sent in my application today. It's going to be a good birthday weekend.

May even come friday so I can relax a bit and maybe do that Iron Chef thing.

The only thing better than having access to a hot shower at a comp is having acces to your own hot shower. We only live about 10 or 12 minutes away. Can't wait to see everyone there again this year. Sorry to hear about the Polocks though.

Kirk,

We are reconsidering BBQ on the Farm. There were things that bothered me but Michele told me to get over it, she wants to cook!

Kirk,

We are reconsidering BBQ on the Farm. There were things that bothered me but Michele told me to get over it, she wants to cook!

That would be excellent. Wouldn't be a proper SLED/SIDE birthday celebration without a couple of pollacks.:biggrin:

Me too, I would hate to go all that way to book the room, judge the kcbs and then visit all the folks without seeing our friends from Manorville!
The Sled/Side Birthday cake will have so many candles it will take a Brethren effort to try and get them blown out.
Be there or be square!:-D

We sent our application and money in today. I was out voted by the rest of the Polocks. I guess I wasn't fighting too much. I just hope we don't get stuck in a mud pit again this year. Maybe I will be pleasantly surprised, who knows? Gonna enjoy myself anyway. I always do.

BBQ-Brethren.com will be there !!! :eek: :biggrin:

Scott (Yakfishingfool) and I will be cooking this one together.

Application is going in the mail tomorrow.

We sent our application and money in today. I was out voted by the rest of the Polocks. I guess I wasn't fighting too much. I just hope we don't get stuck in a mud pit again this year. Maybe I will be pleasantly surprised, who knows? Gonna enjoy myself anyway. I always do.
Good to hear Guy. Wouldn't have been the same w/o the Polocks. I'm sending my app today.
As far as the mud pit, we knew it was going to rain so when we showed up (early) we got to pick out a spot that was on the grass instead of dirt. If it's first come first serve again this year and you won't be able to get there early, maybe arrangements could be made with another one of our teams to save a spot for you.
Come to think of it, do we want to try to get the Brethren teams grouped together? We were next to Lost Nation and Fat Angel last year and that was great. Sure would be nice to have the rest of the brothers around.

I don't see why Tom wouldn't accommodate us. We are supporting his contest as well as advertising it on here.

I don't see why Tom wouldn't accommodate us. We are supporting his contest as well as advertising it on here.

I'm game as long as I'm not next to you and the whistles. For returning teams, was there space outside of the cooking areas to setup a tent?

I hate getting so psyched for a contest and then looking over at the calendar and realizing its over 3 months away

Back