BBQ-Brethren goes into battle 4/4-4/5

I'm taking the camera and the video camera. This is our first sanctioned event this year.

GOOD LUCK BRETHREN!!!!!!! My the BBQ gods smile on your ribs and butts. :) Wish I could go but team is busy :( Win one for the BRETHREN!!

Bigmista, I know you are gonna miss me. Who is gonna make you wash the dishes and clean up your mess? Good luck.

First comp for the new Spicewine.
Good luck boys.

Hey Neil, maybe you will learn some Thomisms and learn to understand Thom posts, and you can teach the rest of us.:biggrin:

Have a great time.

Bill

Good luck Thom and Bigmista! Looking forward to seeing pictures and video from the event.

Grand Champions!!!!!!!

WELL? how did you do?

BigMista called, on his way home from the contest. He and Thom kicked some a$$ for the Brethren National Team! They've set a high bar for all of y'all cooking under the National Team banner.

Grand Champion
People's Choice
4th Place: Pork
3rd Place: Chicken
1st Place: Ribs
1st Place: Brisket

Pr0n is forthcoming, to prove it all happened.

Last edited:
NotleyQue 2nd place PC

Brethren Team NotleyQue (NotleyQue and Brian in So Cal combined effort) took second place in People's Choice. They actually tied for points with BigMista and ThomEmery, but got beat out in the brisket category tiebreaker.

NotleyQue results:

2nd Place People's Choice
5th or 6th? place: chicken
8th place: ribs
5th or 6th? place: pork
2nd place: brisket

ROOKIE team Slap Yo' Daddy - RGC

WELL? how did you do?

First time competitor Harry Soo took Reserve Grand Champion. Not sure if Harry is a Brethren, but congratulations for an amazing result anyway!

For you lurkers and wanna be competitors out there sitting on the sidelines, this is proof that you can go out and kick some butt. You won't ever find out what you can achieve unless you jump in and do it.

Great day
This contest was won by my Son last year
Really nice working with Neil
The Spicewine Kicked a$$
We backed it up with Neils UDS

Back