THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Phil, on GoFundMe, you can leave the goal as is, or increase it. Since you don't have to hit your goal to get the funding, you're in good shape either way.

This is to date the coolest thing i have ever been involved in.... Does it get any better than the opportunity to personally meet our vets... We are a tiny pea in the pod.... I follow this daily on facebook ...it will be the coolest event ever... People are busting there backsides to make this happen... Thx to the brethern... And all of it's members.. There is not a more giving forum and bunch of awesome folks in the whole world.... Our veterans deserve the absolute best... We hobo off there backs everyday.... I am so excited i could tinkle on myself... Cant wait to see some of my friends i have made on this site....

You guys should contact the local VFW post they have a lot of local contacts and can get you stuff donated, when my Boy Scout Troop hold events our local VFW is very supportive.

I have a little thing called High School graduation that weekend, else I would drive out there to help. What an incredible honor it would be to spend a couple of days serving those who serve and have served us.

No doubt the BBQ Brethren will wow them.

I gave what I could to help.

Too bad you have graduation. You could of hitched a ride with us!

This is to date the coolest thing i have ever been involved in.... Does it get any better than the opportunity to personally meet our vets... We are a tiny pea in the pod.... I follow this daily on facebook ...it will be the coolest event ever... People are busting there backsides to make this happen... Thx to the brethern... And all of it's members.. There is not a more giving forum and bunch of awesome folks in the whole world.... Our veterans deserve the absolute best... We hobo off there backs everyday.... I am so excited i could tinkle on myself... Cant wait to see some of my friends i have made on this site....

When I win Lotto, I will get you to make one of your pits and ship it down here:clap2:
Even if it looks a bit metallic:laugh:

Last edited:
When I win Lotto, I will get you to make one of your pits and ship it down here:clap2:
Even if it looks a bit metallic:laugh:

After reading some of the other shipping stories on this forum would love to read "Shirley Down Under".

Back