THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hi George

Hi George!
It will be a fun event. I have a cookers heart! I want this to be a cookers contest. We take of you just like family!
John

We are out in the peaceful country, just below Thomas Jeffersons house!. No asphalt parking lot here. Just clean living!

Looks like we will have great representation from the brethren! I wanted to know if anyone would be interested in have a coverdish friday nite. We can meet in the judges tent and just chill out and have dinner.

Earless Rabbit ON line Tv

Paladin Media in Charlottesville. They do documentaries for educational channels such as Discovery, National Geographic as well as for schools such as UVA, University of GA, PVCC. They are starting up a new division called Earless Rabbit. This will be an online tv channel and will eventually be about every city in the US. They want to film our BBQ Bands and Brews BBQ Contest for their Charlottesville and surrounding area channel. This is huge exposure for our BBQ Contest! They will come into the area and go into team areas and film. They will go and film them cooking, preparing for the contest It’s an awesome idea and great for our teams!

Contest Up DATE

Tomorrow , I will be on local radio station WINA Promoting our contest! Great!
Also, I visit the cooking site. We moved the judges tent over to more level ground, Everything is looking great!:grin:

I just dropped our registration and check in the mail today. We (Brown Liquor BBQ) will have a skeleton crew, but we're looking forward to it (just means more brown liquor for the two of us...and whomever stops by for a cocktail)!

Back