THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

16Adams

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Batch Image
Batch Image
I’ve been attempting multiple methods of BabyBack rib cooks. Nothing big-nothing side by side (which always interest me). Johnny Trigg Foil First Experiment at the U was a solid success for the “severalth” time. It works. Quick juicy flavorful BabyBack. Was studying Mr Trigg and Robert Sierra. A couple of legendary cooks. Now if you Google baby back ribs enough you land on oven recipes. One recipe (historically I am unable to follow a recipe to save my life) has me grabbing my lab coat next time I cook BabyBack Ribs. This oven prep pretty much looks like you’re prepping for a smoker. Remove membrane, slather with mustard-pickle juice (cowgirl get your bacon grease). Then season. Place upside down on a bed of onions and layer sliced onions in the bone side cavity. Let em Run until you don’t. The onions will provide steamy onion flavor. I realize foiling First is somewhat controversial by purists, I get it. Just looking to flavor up a fun cook since The Bride can’t handle smoke like she used to. The whole thing will be cooked on the smoker. Foil-unfoil-glaze(or not)-flash grilled. Now, about those spares.

My lab is closed for a few days.

Last edited:
Back