THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

When I placed my order in the beginning of June it was a 9 month wait, now they are up to a year. Good problem to have as a business owner.

Wow!

I placed my order for the Assassin 6 weeks ago and they surprised me when they called to tell me it was done.

Mike, I hope your new smoker is everything you thought it would be and more.........long time waiting, Brother.

Congrats on the Assasin, sorry to hear about the delay. My SF isn't scheduled to be ready until the beginning of March and I'm getting impatient also.

My SF will be ready Mid-May of 2017. I think you and I should live vicariously through Smoking Piney and his new Assassin!

Smoking Piney will not sleep until he has smoke rolling out his new Assassin!

Anxiously awaiting pics!

Could be.................

I do live out in the Devil's haunt..............the Pine Barrens, :-D

Know the area well. I was born and raised in Atlantic County. My ancestry is linked to the Leeds family from Leeds Point. :icon_devil:icon_devil:icon_devil
We still travel to Leeds Point to eat at the Oyster Creek Inn and point out to our kids the house supposedly lived in my Mother Leeds.

After this minor let down and dealing with my DMV today, it's time to fire up the Egg and have a bourbon or two.

I've waited a while just to be able to order the Assassin.....what's six more days?

After this minor let down and dealing with my DMV today, it's time to fire up the Egg and have a bourbon or two.

I've waited a while just to be able to order the Assassin.....what's six more days?

Sorry to hear that man, I'm the same way, I was calling Jeff to much just to get an idea of how long. Once you get it I'm sure it will be worth the wait. Just have a lot of food ready to smoke when it arrives.

Know the area well. I was born and raised in Atlantic County. My ancestry is linked to the Leeds family from Leeds Point. :icon_devil:icon_devil:icon_devil
We still travel to Leeds Point to eat at the Oyster Creek Inn and point out to our kids the house supposedly lived in my Mother Leeds.

I have Leeds in my family! My uncle.

My family farm is in Tabernacle, the Grovatts. I remember as a kid sitting on the porch listening to Jack Leeds and my Pop-Pop tell stories of the old times.

Sadly, Jack has been gone for many years. Pop Pop is still kicking at 100 though!

Sorry for the hi jack!
Enjoy your new cooker!

Back