Are you going to continue the Amazon link to help the Forum?

Happy Hapgood

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Batch Image
Name or Nickame
Mike
Are you going to continue the Amazon link to help the Forum? It sure was handy. Just a small link maybe instead of Bold Red at the to of each page. I order everything though the site. I need to order old school CD from them. Again, just my .02.

Are you going to continue the Amazon link to help the Forum? It sure was handy. Just a small link maybe instead of Bold Red at the to of each page. I order everything though the site. I need to order old school CD from them. Again, just my .02.
they cut us off for now. I have to reapply. Amazon very strict on NOT encouraging clicks. Whic i tried not to do by only having the one link on top of forum. But its seems that many members(of no ill intention) encouraged others to use the amazon link. This happened during covid and i did not see the warning email.(too much tequilla and partying) to remove the offending posts. After 5 days, they cancelled the affiliate account, which i was unaware of. When i went found out i applied for re-instatemnts as i removed the offending posts, but they told me tough noogies and that i have to reapply from scratch. The application process has to show NO activity, yet our old account, is still floating around out there showing activity, which is of no benefit to us. Once i scrub the forum(already did that on VB), i will reapply again.

Back