Anyone down for a Carolinas Bash?

Blythewood BBQ'er

Babbling Farker
Name or Nickame
Dennis
Been thinking about trying to get a Brethren Bash together around this area for the last month or so. I was wondering what the interest would be. We have alot of members around the Carolinas now. If anyone is interested chime in. Also looking for ideas on a location. Thought about a state park but no cabo allowed there! Can't have a bash without cabo right?

Cool man! Was thinking maybe the first of March or mid April. Probably more towards Mid April, but everything is flexible.

Cool sounds we got one in the making. Any suggestions on a date? All I have planned for the spring right now is a competition the 3rd weekend of March. I also work every other weekend.

How about Dreher Island state park? It's on lake Murray. It's pretty central in the state and we could rent a shelter and camp,boat, cook ect... i think the adult beverages are ok being on the down low...just a thought

I've been pushing the idea of creating a bbq brethren team and having a bash at a comp, we could hang out and cook all weekend in addition to the comp. for those that compete it would be a fun and those that don't it would be a learning experience. Electric is there, booze allowed. Kings mountain spring 2016?

Those sound like a couple of good locations. There used to be a comp at the old Columbia race track. I don't know anymore. As far as when, spring 16 sounds good, if we can't do next weekend.

Count me in, but only if I can bring my beer trailer and cocktail freezer, and my smoker, and camper, and my wife and kids are not allowed.

Back