THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bryan139

Knows what a fatty is.
12376852_1370155206343394_7566232294657842862_n.jpg

Anybody going? It's billed as "NYC's only KCBS sanctioned cookoff" in Historic Richmondtown in Staten Island, April 8th & 9th.

Awesome. I can't wait to meet some people from the community. This is going to be our (There's No Crying In BBQ) first competition competing in all 4 categories. I hear the early forecast says it's supposed to rain like hell with snow earlier in the week, lol.

Anyone get an email from the organizer? When he called last week he said we were going to get an email Wednesday or Thursday. The Only email I received was about the construction that's going on.

Really no Electric? I guess when its not the application its not part of the contest. I will be running around this week figuring out a way I do not need to bring my huge VERY LOUD Generator.

Good Luck to everyone! We are opening a BBQ restaurant (very very small) so our Comp participation this year is very limited.

The Perfect Butt

NYC BBQ Team List:

5 Borough BBQ
A-Que
B-BOM BBQ
Backdraft Bar-B-Q
Bearded Pigs BBQ
Beerbeque
Big Harlie's BBQ
Blazin Buttz BBQ
Bridge Builder BBQ
Chicken Chokers