THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

got14u

is one Smokin' Farker
Here is another smoker build for a local guy you all know. It is a 48" reverse flow horizontal smoker with a couple tweaks that I think will make it a one of a kind. I will elaborate later on the one of a kind parts later in the build.

the body
DSC_0060.jpg

DSC_0061.jpg

DSC_0057.jpg

DSC_0062.jpg

thx for lookin

Ya her full name is Laquisha Open....lol
Looking good so far :thumb: Laqushia seems a strange name for the cooker:laugh:

Na I did a quick little design drawing after doodling on the work bench of course. Just of the main shape and measurements so that I could calculate all the inlets and outlets
Cool shape. Any design pics or do you keep it old school?

Thanks everyone for your comments

Well I finally got to work on “Laqiusha “ again. Got the front wheels on and the firebox bent up. Door is cut out so Now she is taking shape so you can get a picture of what she is going to look like. The firebox is just set up against her to get a idea as well. It will actually be about 2” or so higher. Had the helpers get in the pic to show how big she is…..Thx for lookin

336797809_photobucket_54521_.jpg

336797809_photobucket_54510_.jpg

336797809_photobucket_54508_.jpg

Back