Another New Spicewine Baby Is Born....

Congrats, brother. I've been waiting for the announcement - looks awesome!
That's a 2" ball or 1 7/8"? Want to make sure I have the right one in the truck when I come by. :twisted:

Is that a large? Open that badboy up so we can see inside! Is that your own trailer? Doesn't look like one of Jay's.

That's a great looking paint job. Almost a shame to put decals on it. I'm green with envy, but I won't covet. :biggrin:

Looks like another good lookin Spicewine joins the ranks. Hey I am a little jealous, Jay only put one Spicewine decal on the corners of mine. What is the hose running along the backside and have you cooked on it yet?
Dave

Looks like another good lookin Spicewine joins the ranks. Hey I am a little jealous, Jay only put one Spicewine decal on the corners of mine. What is the hose running along the backside and have you cooked on it yet?
Dave

Nope ain't been cooked on yet, not even seasoned...will do this weekend, in the rain....hose looking thing is a cable lock.....each Spicewine sticker increases the value by 75.00.......I had to "one up" you guys someway!! :twisted: :cool: :biggrin:

Here I set, outside in an easy chair, me typing on the laptop, and watching the temp hold steady at 237* with 2 butts and a packer brisket as the sacrifical 1st cook to help grease things up. 2 fatties waiting to go in later. I was surprised at how fast this cooker came up to temp, it might be because of the black paint, I don't know, but I may not have to use as much charcoal through the day as I would at night. That's what practice cooks are for...learning the trends of the cooker. Wait a minute, temp dropped to 235*....I may need to add a couple of briquettes...I guess it's time to go in and get my diddler chimney and fire it up....think I'll just add a couple of wood chunks for now...this chair feels too good to get up and walk inside......I put the brisket on first in honor of KC, fat cap up to start...I know he had a big old smile on his face...almost like sharing his 1st cook on his FE....meat has only been on 45 minutes and I already want to peak in at it.....I guess I could go take a nap beings there's nothing else to do.......LOL

Great visual there Bro Kick!

Sounds like you are "in the groove with your new baby already.

TIM

Here I set, outside in an easy chair, me typing on the laptop, and watching the temp hold steady at 237* with 2 butts and a packer brisket as the sacrifical 1st cook to help grease things up. 2 fatties waiting to go in later. I was surprised at how fast this cooker came up to temp, it might be because of the black paint, I don't know, but I may not have to use as much charcoal through the day as I would at night. That's what practice cooks are for...learning the trends of the cooker. Wait a minute, temp dropped to 235*....I may need to add a couple of briquettes...I guess it's time to go in and get my diddler chimney and fire it up....think I'll just add a couple of wood chunks for now...this chair feels too good to get up and walk inside......I put the brisket on first in honor of KC, fat cap up to start...I know he had a big old smile on his face...almost like sharing his 1st cook on his FE....meat has only been on 45 minutes and I already want to peak in at it.....I guess I could go take a nap beings there's nothing else to do.......LOL

What.....no pics of the maiden voyage???????:eusa_clap

Thanks for the bump Solidkick!!:-D

uh........no pics of the cook:?::wink:

I would think any new dad would want to share pics of his new baby's first steps!!:p:wink:

Back