Anniversary Dinner......Pron

Man that looks good. Now see, you're a better man than me. I would have just taken my wife out to Indian Cliffs Ranch and I know yours turned out better than theirs! Got a little road trip to Ruidoso/Cloudcroft coming up? Inn of the Mountain Gods?

WHAT!! No rutabaga??? :p

Heheheh... no, you had me at the butternut squash. I love those things when they are well done but not overcooked, and yours look perfect. To combine that with a steak and shrimp, well, it would be out of this world!

Congrats on 9 years Bob! I'll have Shiner in your honor and smoke a fatty this afternoon!

Cool. I had a couple Shiners while cooking up the meal and with the meal as well. A Shiner and a fatty are quite an honor. Thanks from both of us.

Man that looks good. Now see, you're a better man than me. I would have just taken my wife out to Indian Cliffs Ranch and I know yours turned out better than theirs! Got a little road trip to Ruidoso/Cloudcroft coming up? Inn of the Mountain Gods?

Yup, little trip up to Ruidoso. Rented a little cabin/cottage on the main drag and have the Rio Ruidoso running right behind us. Kids will love it, I'm sure. Cattleman's is still a great place for a steak.

WHAT!! No rutabaga??? :p

Heheheh... no, you had me at the butternut squash. I love those things when they are well done but not overcooked, and yours look perfect. To combine that with a steak and shrimp, well, it would be out of this world!

Man, they are so good. I finally figured them out I think. They sure do take a while to cook.

Thanks again everyone!

Congrats on the anniversary and the wonderful meal! Just curious how many steaks you and the mrs can consume in one setting!:rolleyes: Maybe the pics showed them to be much bigger than they really were or maybe you worked up some sort of appetite prior to cooking:lol: We can keep a secret!

Congrats Bob on 9 years on the 9th!! My wife and I celebrated our 8th anni two days ago on the 8th. Only happens once and you did it right my friend. Food looks great!

Congrats on the anniversary and the wonderful meal! Just curious how many steaks you and the mrs can consume in one setting!:rolleyes: Maybe the pics showed them to be much bigger than they really were or maybe you worked up some sort of appetite prior to cooking:lol: We can keep a secret!
LOL!!! :lol:

Thanks again everyone. And a Happy Anniversary to those of you that have recently celebrated on as well. :eusa_clap

Good lookin grub Bob and congrats on 9 years. I get to enjoy #14 with my beautiful bride this year.

Back