THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

CaptainQ

Knows what a fatty is.
Name or Nickame
Azore
Wait, don't answer that. I seem to remember a thread on here a week or so ago on salsa. I've used the search function trying various key words and also scrolled backwards through posts with no luck.

Am I remembering incorrectly that it's on this forum, or do I just lack basic computer skillz?

Welllll not saying yer an idiot, but I don’t recall seeing one.

It must have been another site, although this is about the only BBQ site I visit. It was a list of Salsa's that someone compiled and posted, plus other members added to it by posting their own recipes. There were probably 25+ recipes in the thread. I thought I'd try a new recipe this weekend.

Thanks for doing that, bschoen. Those recipes look good, but none of those are the thread. I must have went down a rabbit hole and ended up on a site I don't usually frequent.

Husker and Ron, that's exactly the one I was looking for! I guess that makes me a double
stupe. I didn't even know what I was looking for. Thank you.

I always make sure to post in content I like that way if I am searching for stuff I seen before i can just scroll thru my content

Back