THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

You my friend are a scholar and a very practical man, with patience and understanding like that you should be Lord Almighty of Ga! SWETT SCORE>>>>>>>>

Thank you sir. I think my wife would beg to differ with you :p. Mostly with the scholar part as she supports all my BBQ decisions. When I told her about this deal she was all for it.

Very nice! No longer married, are 'ya?

Well in all honesty I had to trade her in to get the 50% off. So I guess it is ok :icon_blush:. Actually she fully supports my addiction and being a lady who at times likes to shop understand what 50% off means. She didn't even hesitate when I told her what I was doing.

Awesome bro! I picked up my large 2 weeks ago and am quickly falling in love with it. And I, like you, really knew nothing about them. Dig around, tons of info on here!

Glad you hit the jackpot. My wife is going to be in that area Wed. Going to pick up some accessories. Temp gauges, mats, Etc.

Loved your narrative...I could hear the excitement building. You must have felt like a kid at Xmas wondering if you were going to get that special something you were wanting, and did! Big congrats! :clap2:

It's always nice to hear when one of the Brethren scores large. Good haul for you and it's nice to hear you are hooking up a buddy.
I'd hope to see pics of your first cook?

Great Deal. I like the idea of using them in the Living Room. Watch some TV with more comfortable seats!

Back