Batch Image
Batch Image
Batch Image
Batch Image
Name or Nickame
Phil
Illuminate and xenith.

check em out. feedback welocme.

@cueball21 illuminate has the mouseover descriptions now. i kind of like it better the other way. looks to naked without the desc.

I seem to be settling for Illuminate Light

But I don't like how it is doing this:

1713931675844.png

It should be showing each category in larger squares, let's say 3 or 4 across. I get it looking like above with all that spare real estate on the RHS of the window.

Also don't like the banner always at the top in black.. when I scroll down I don't want to see it. I know what site I'm on and I want more screen real estate for the thread. Can't seem to control that from preferences.

In the threads though, Illuminate seems to give me the best view of content. You know it's hard to beat VBulletin. I can see why we stuck with it for so long. It worked so good.

Cheers!

Bill

View attachment 211622

It should be showing each category in larger squares, let's say 3 or 4 across. I get it looking like above with all that spare real estate on the RHS of the window.

Also don't like the banner always at the top in black.. when I scroll down I don't want to see it. I know what site I'm on and I want more screen real estate for the thread. Can't seem to control that from preferences.

In the threads though, Illuminate seems to give me the best view of content. You know it's hard to beat VBulletin. I can see why we stuck with it for so long. It worked so good.

Cheers!

Bill
That's right. I posted reply incorrectly. I did mean the previous template to this one. The one that was first rolled out.

That's what I meant to say. The original one, not the current one. Do I change it in Profile?

Go to the bottom of your browser page and where you see "Illuminate Light" in the pic. Just click that and it will come up with the various templates.

1713944108051.png

There are a few more options in your preferences:
1713944245649.png

I don't understand them all. I'm trying to find a combination I like the most. The Basic one is terrible. Illuminate seems the best of the bunch so far but I can't stand the banner always being at the top of the screen. It takes up a quarter of the screen and it's always there. Please get rid of it Phil so I can see more content... Even reducing the window percentage to a smaller level: Ctrl + + or - doesn't give me much love.

Hap / Mike: You can take a screen shot like I've done here if you have Windoze. Press Windows key and Shift and S all at the same time. then you can take a screen clip. Put that in your post with Ctrl +V.

If you have a Mac, don't ask me.

Bill

View attachment 211622

Cheers!

Bill
Go to the bottom left configuration icon and turn on grid view.

Back