THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Congrats! That fatty sure looks lonely. You need to plan a meat orgy to break it in.
Oh it sure has been broken in...seen 10 months of use in rotation with my other cookers.

Probably it's best meat orgy was the Sprint Texas Bash. All sorts of strangers and friends putting their meat in and taking it out, including ruining another fella's meat and making some sweet, sticky, dessert :wink:

I didn't realize Colt was such a slut!

That's a good looking cooker!

The pic with the first fattie on it is one of my favorite pictures, too. That tiny hunk of goodness in that big-ass cooking chamber is hilarious looking. I mean, I get it, and there is nothing wrong with it, but it's still funny.

That's Pepper! She's 2005 Pontiac GTO putting down 410 to the wheels...

1238118_10103619180555030_672163473_n.jpg
Really nice car. 410? Baby cam? Intake? Long tubes?

My kid has a Cyclone Gray Metallic 2006 with 62K miles. Axle back exhaust mod. Dyno'd 353 wheel. He's talked about selling it recently.

btw...nice cooker too!

Really nice car. 410? Baby cam? Intake? Long tubes?

My kid has a Cyclone Gray Metallic 2006 with 62K miles. Axle back exhaust mod. Dyno'd 353 wheel. He's talked about selling it recently.

btw...nice cooker too!
it ain't no baby cam...well, it wasn't. I think the cam is missing a lobe right now due to a failed lifter. Will know more next week when a buddy and I pick it up from Austin and get it back up here.

CAI
Longtubes
Cam
A fair bit of suspension work
Monster Level 2 clutch
MGW shifter

Back