THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cheers

Cheers to the birth of another Texas Pit. God bless Texas.

Last edited:
I can't quite figure it out. Whats the 6.0 litre?
That's Pepper! She's 2005 Pontiac GTO putting down 410 to the wheels...

1238118_10103619180555030_672163473_n.jpg

I sure hope the name don't make the food taste bad...

BOOMER!

Congrats!!!!
Haha! I named him that since these insulated cookers are supposed to be efficient and steady, just like ol' Colt!

Ya you should have rolled up a Man Sized Fattie.......:laugh:
I know, I know...

the fatty WAS lonely in there! I had the roll of sausage in the freezer and nothing else that didn't need more prep. I fired it up to season, so I figured it was law to throw SOMETHING on! :thumb:

I'll get some more stuff cooking on it Saturday morning :wink:

Colt has been cruising steady as can be at ~300F for the last 3 hours or so. The needle hasn't really moved in hours! I had to open the chute lid to be sure the thermo hadn't just frozen up in the cold weather :becky:

Well, at first I thought you were thinking it was a .45, figured I should mention it has other uses. Better uses

Damn you won that? That's awesome.

Looks like you could fit a whole hog in there.

Congrats

Damn you won that? That's awesome.

Looks like you could fit a whole hog in there.

Congrats
Yep, I can't believe I won it either! Thanks!

This may be BBQ heresy, but cooking a whole hog is something I have slightly greater than 0 interest in. While it might be neat to say I have cooked a whole hog, I have no desire to handle one... :wink:

Back