All Hands on Deck! Important TD Announcement! We Have a NEW TD Moderator!

Moose

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Batch Image
Name or Nickame
Richard
First things first:

No, I’m NOT going away. I’m not that easy to get rid of…:blah: :bored:

But seriously folks, I am proud and honored to present our new Co-Moderator of the TD forum, Ron_L.

Ron has been a dedicated member of the Brethren since 2004 and brings a wealth of moderating experience to us here in the TD forum.

Please extend a warm welcome to our new Chief Pickle Officer…er… I mean Co-Moderator!

And in case you're wondering, yes, when Ron and I get done with this place, Bigabyte won’t even recognize it when he gets back. :twisted:

Also, at this point, I would like to extend a BIG thank you to Caseydog, who stepped in to help keep the TD’s moving forward by taking on the massive weekly polls.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Ron will now be shouldering that responsibility, in addition to commandeering the black helicopter fleet when I am away on other missions.

:mrgreen:

Last edited:
Thank you Ron for stepping up to the plate on this one. :clap2:
And to CD for helping during this time of transition!
And while I'm here, thanks Moose for doing such a great job with the throwdown forum. :thumb:

Wow, I've never heard of Ron_L before. I'd bet I'm not even on his ignore list, so I can start thinking about entering TDs and actually show up in the voting threads. :clap2:

Welocme, Ron, and why don't you head on over to Cattlecall and introduce yourself.

Wow, I've never heard of Ron_L before. I'd bet I'm not even on his ignore list, so I can start thinking about entering TDs and actually show up in the voting threads. :clap2:

Welocme, Ron, and why don't you head on over to Cattlecall and introduce yourself.

Wow Gore! I would say you are in a pickle. :shock:

:behindsofa:

Is it safe to come out?

:becky:

First, a huge thanks to CD for stepping up and helping out! I just hope that my polls will be as popular as his polls. :rolleyes:

Second, there's a new pickle in town, so you big dills better behave. I don't want to see any gherkin going on around here!

:bow: :bow: :bow:

:behindsofa:

Is it safe to come out?

:becky:

First, a huge thanks to CD for stepping up and helping out! I just hope that my polls will be as popular as his polls. :rolleyes:

Second, there's a new pickle in town, so you big dills better behave. I don't want to see any gherkin going on around here!

:bow: :bow: :bow:

Thank you Ronelle for your service. Gore may not like this infusion of law and order, but since I have him on ignore, I will never know about that.

Keep an eye on that farker with the frenchy sounding name, too. I have heard rumors that he also has his wife cook his throwdown entries.

Good luck... sucker. :heh:

CD

Looking forward to you looking over my shoulder! You have always kept me on the right track! I thank you for that!
Jed

I see a pickle TD coming up!

If I ever cook something worthy of winning, you never know :rolleyes:

Geez, Ron. Was moderating the rest of the forum too boring and not enough work for you in addition to this?

Do you ever log off of this site?

Also, Congrats.

I guess I'm a glutton for punishment.

And no, I probably never do log off :) I may not really be reading the forum, but it's always open in a browser tab.

Looking forward to you looking over my shoulder!

I'm not sure that I am ready for that! :shock: :-D

Welocme to the jungle Ronelle (although it's nothing new to you)... A special shout out also goes to Moose and CD (and K-JUN for a bit) for keeping the TD's alive and kicking. :mrgreen:

Well I just want to offer my thanks and congrats to all those that keep all the wheels turning in the background, your time and efforts are greatly appreciated!

KC

yes, thank you guys. very, very much appreciated.

welocme ronelle!

hope my file doesn't take up toooo much space in your cabinet. :becky:

i'll do my best not to add to it. :twisted:

I really was hoping Ginger would be the new moderator. I bet we'd have a lot more participants if she were in charge. Who makes these selections, anyway? :tsk:

CD warned me about you, frenchy sounding name guy...

frog-you-empty-headed-animal-food-trough-wiper-demotivational-poster-1259458626.jpg

I really was hoping Ginger would be the new moderator. I bet we'd have a lot more participants if she were in charge. Who makes these selections, anyway? :tsk:

Ginger eloped with Camel-Toe Elvis, silly. If you were around here more often, you would have known that.

She'll be back at some point, though, I'm certain of it. :cool:

Has anyone else noticed that Ginger hasn't been on the forum since Biggie went AWOL?

Co-inky-dink?

I think not...

:p

Back