.99 Instant read is back again!

I Got mine quickly, I like the temp lock feature and in the boiling water tests the temp was +/- 1 degree which is good but it took between 15 -20 sec to get temps which is bad especially since it states a three second instant read.

Please keep in mind I am NOT complaining because when James asked me to review his product and I mentioned the 20 seconds he said it might be the battery, so I told him I would get a new one and let him know how it performs.

Next thing I know I was credited for the .99 and the $5 shipping, that my friends is great customer service.

He offered me a chance to review other items but I had to decline since I am in Canada.

Thanks everyone for your feedback. (And I really do value it..) We were initially scared of coming here to get it because I knew you guys would be harsh and direct if it didn't live up to your expectations. At the same time, this is the best place because you all are the perfect audience to give us the feedback we need.

In the end, it turned out that we have a lot more work to do. A lot people have told us about how good their units are but the number of complaints is really not acceptable. We have decided to discontinue the thermo until we can be 100% sure we can being the defect level down to less than 0.5%.

If you have a faulty unit or not happy with it in any way, please PM me your Amazon Order ID, you will get a full refund on the price you paid and all your shipping costs. We don't want you to stay out of pocket.

Thanks for your help, guys.. :)

Mine worked alright the first time, but wouldn't even turn on the second time. Nice to see james sign up here, and the company standing behind them though. Theres only so much testing you can do before mass production starts.

Mine will shut off when introduced to the heat of the grill. I'll PM with the Amazon ID. Thanks.

Back