.99 Instant read is back again!

Battery just went out my old one and $.99 with free shipping is cheaper than a new battery. Will let everybody know how it works.

It's worth a dollar but not much more. I hate to be a Debby downer but it's not good, I had a cook where it gave a false reading, froze up & wouldn't shut off, and is far from instant read.

It will hopefully be a backup for y'all.

It's worth a dollar but not much more. I hate to be a Debby downer but it's not good, I had a cook where it gave a false reading, froze up & wouldn't shut off, and is far from instant read.

That's exactly what I'll use it for, I primarily use my weber instant read.

Thank you all for ordering the thermometer. Thanks to BigDon for posting this.. The idea is, we want to get your feedback and this is our first foray into Grill/BBQ tools.

We want to make the best products possible so that's where you come in. When you receive your thermometer, please try it out.. put it through it's paces and let me know what you think. And also, let me know where we can improve.

Not many companies, do this. And this is your chance to participate in the development of a product you all use :)

I can see some of you said you received a faulty unit. Sorry about that, we are aware of this. PM me your Amazon Order ID and I will send you a refund.

We are already increasing our quality controls to make sure we achieve 0% defect rates.

Looking forward to your thoughts.

Regards,
James

If nothing else, it is a $1 probe-tender tester that comes with a clip. I can live with that reality, too.

Thank you all for ordering the thermometer. Thanks to BigDon for posting this.. The idea is, we want to get your feedback and this is our first foray into Grill/BBQ tools.

We want to make the best products possible so that's where you come in. When you receive your thermometer, please try it out.. put it through it's paces and let me know what you think. And also, let me know where we can improve.

Not many companies, do this. And this is your chance to participate in the development of a product you all use :)

I can see some of you said you received a faulty unit. Sorry about that, we are aware of this. PM me your Amazon Order ID and I will send you a refund.

We are already increasing our quality controls to make sure we achieve 0% defect rates.

Looking forward to your thoughts.

Regards,
James

James - Thanks so much for posting the follow-up and creating an account so that you can be PM'd. That means a lot.

You guys are very welcome! Glad I could contribute!

I would also like to applaud James and his company for what he is doing. True market testing and caring about what you're selling is becoming a lost art in the business world. I think this is a great way to bond with your customers and get valuable feedback, be it good or bad! :clap:

BigDon how are they looking for feed back? Should we post a review on Amazon after we use it a few times.

Thanks again

BigDon how are they looking for feed back? Should we post a review on Amazon after we use it a few times.

Thanks again

James does have an account on here now. If like last time you will probably be getting an email from them. James may be able to answer this further.

Back