982 in chicken at the Royal

They don't number switch after turn in for the Open, but IIRC the boxes assigned to you are not your spot number. Is that right tduffy? I think they are offset by some set number for everyone so that if a judge were to look up the Last Call Heroes spot number they wouldn't be able to know if they got the box at their table.

Correct. It’s different from your spot number

They do add an offset number but it is never the same each time, so guess away!!
I know they never offset at the Royal open (impossible), don't remember if they do for the Invite.
Ed

They do add an offset number but it is never the same each time, so guess away!!
I know they never offset at the Royal open (impossible), don't remember if they do for the Invite.
Ed
It's been the same for at least 2 years in a row so that's incorrect. I can't say if it was before as 2018 was my first trip there. After Brad mentioned it, I went back and looked and Yep, I've been box 738 for 2 years in a row. And yes, they do offset for the Open. If you are cooking both, you get 8 boxes, all with the same number on them.

It's been the same for at least 2 years in a row so that's incorrect. I can't say if it was before as 2018 was my first trip there. After Brad mentioned it, I went back and looked and Yep, I've been box 738 for 2 years in a row. And yes, they do offset for the Open. If you are cooking both, you get 8 boxes, all with the same number on them.

Shhhhhhhhh

Back