7/18 - NY State Champ BBQ Fairfield, NY (unsanctioned)

Fairfield BBQ Contest

I appologize for not clarifying my contest. It is a State Championship. It is not Kcbs. I will be using my own judging process, Entry fee is $50 -!00% pay out Plus $1000, I am trying to get people intrested in comitition BBQ
If you feel you would like to give it a try please contact me and I will send you all the info. The more people get involved the better BBQ will be. Thank you

It is not Kcbs. I will be using my own judging process,

I was tempted to ask what everyone else will be using :biggrin: and this is surely a tangent but, what will be your judging criteria? What training if any of your judges will there be? Will there be any effort to bring consistancy to the judging? What sort of presentation/turn in rules do you see your contest having?

And then the rest of the questions like size of area, power, water, sanitation, amenities...

I was tempted to ask what everyone else will be using :biggrin: and this is surely a tangent but, what will be your judging criteria? What training if any of your judges will there be? Will there be any effort to bring consistancy to the judging? What sort of presentation/turn in rules do you see your contest having?

And then the rest of the questions like size of area, power, water, sanitation, amenities...

Bernie you took the words right out of my mouth...thanks for being in my head:biggrin:

Ok maybe my comments could have been taken as insincere, (they aren't) or obnoxious (not meant to be) but how about the basics I and some others asked about? Anything? The calender is shaping up...

hellooooooo is this thing on??

Y/N please

Power?
Water?
judging/CBJ?
KCBS Rules?

:)

From what i gathered talking to Mark, it is a"backyard type" contest. I think there is limited water and electric. It is the same time as the Troy Pigout which is a State Championship / KCBS/NEBS event that will be cut off at 30 teams.

hellooooooo is this thing on??

Y/N please

Power?
Water?
judging/CBJ?
KCBS Rules?

:)

Back