THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looks like a shagadelic party for sure! Better be careful if those people start talking you'll probably have over 100 in your yard next year! :thumb:

I'm doing the same thing this weekend for about 75-100. Looking forward to everything except the way my back feels the next day.

That's the kind of party anyone would want to be invited to! Food looks spectacular and great job with all the pics! I always forget to take pics near the end of the cook; always seem to be too busy with something then!

No kidding, Jason. It's fun, but man is it a lot of work! I'm pretty sure there were a few people that just wandered in off the street this year. Nothing like walking into your house and saying, "who are you and why are you in my kitchen?"

No kidding, Jason. It's fun, but man is it a lot of work! I'm pretty sure there were a few people that just wandered in off the street this year. Nothing like walking into your house and saying, "who are you and why are you in my kitchen?"

Next year you're gonna have to hire a bouncer to make sure you only find hot chicks in the kitchen.

I always knew that there had to be some "good" people from Illinois. Spent a lot of time in and around the Chicago area, and found some friendly people there in spite of the "hustle and bustle". Good to see a good friendly neighborhood gathering. That is what BBQ is all about, and has been for ages. Great job Shag!

Omar

Back