2nd comp , we strike again

Smokin D@wg@77

Full Fledged Farker
Name or Nickame
Jason
Well guys we seem be getting little better , our 1st comp we came in 3rd overall well this time Reserve Grand 2nd place ! Was alot of fun hanging with likes of FBA legends like Rub , sweet smoke Q , and all the BBQ family its a great group. Cant say enough of how awesome BBQ folks are.

We entered brisket as an ancillary and was judge up against the pro teams , well we almost hit perfect score !! 199 , 200 is perfect in FBA 1st place scoring, to say that was a great moment well is understatement. Chicken came in 4th, Ribs 1st , pork 2nd good enough for 2nd overall!

Last edited:
Congrats, you are improving for sure, all the boxes look good. I like that arrangement for the chicken, As much trouble that I had with consistency of shape, this seems like a good way to disguise the 2nd and 3rd rows. The brisket color looks good to me too.

Congrats, you are improving for sure, all the boxes look good. I like that arrangement for the chicken, As much trouble that I had with consistency of shape, this seems like a good way to disguise the 2nd and 3rd rows. The brisket color looks good to me too.

Thank you sir ! you been a lot of help ! we still got work to do always room for improvement , but we love it ! we gone try for TOTY in backyard see how this season goes ........who knows pro side might be on the horizon

You guys are rocking it!! Congrats! Those boxes do look killer, and if you continue to improve from here, well that only leaves...

Back