Roll Call. Inside 30 days. 2nd Annual Hay Capital BBQ Cook Off - Yates Center, Kansas July 9th & 10th

I will have my Dad and another team member but no Vern! We did well at Yates last year so I am looking forward to it. You won't be disappointed you decided to come! Will and I are finalizing the dinner plans tonight if you want in. Yo-Ho-Ho you are welcome as well! I will post something later tonight.

I think you should invite the coordinator to dinner as well.........:p

Potluck will be at around 8 or 8:15 so we can take care of our cooks choice. We can do it at our spot. Anybody is welcome as usual. We will be having chicken wings, please bring a side dish. Looks like Ron has pulled a weather miracle out of his a$$!! High of 80 and a low of 65, it can't get any better than that!

Potluck will be at around 8 or 8:15 so we can take care of our cooks choice. We can do it at our spot. Anybody is welcome as usual. We will be having chicken wings, please bring a side dish. Looks like Ron has pulled a weather miracle out of his a$$!! High of 80 and a low of 65, it can't get any better than that!

Wish the rain would stop. I am lining up several tractors to pull you guys out of the football field...... O'well, its heat or water, take your choice :rolleyes:

Well it looks like we won't be able to come to the pot luck, we have several friends coming out, so we will be entertaining them. However, I will make sure to come by and meet you guys.

Ron, I was wondering about the field. Getting sick of this rain, but you have no control over that. Don't worry everything will turn out fine.

Quent

Bring em'

Well it looks like we won't be able to come to the pot luck, we have several friends coming out, so we will be entertaining them. However, I will make sure to come by and meet you guys.

Ron, I was wondering about the field. Getting sick of this rain, but you have no control over that. Don't worry everything will turn out fine.

Quent

The more people the better!!! We have some stragglers coming with us.

Stuck??

Wish the rain would stop. I am lining up several tractors to pull you guys out of the football field...... O'well, its heat or water, take your choice :rolleyes:

I can't wait to see the tractor pull out my tuck, she hasn't been muddied...yet...of course last year my son, who was 12, was out playing soccer on the infield at 2:00am in the rain...didn't bother him none.
:crazy:

Back